View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 06:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMHINC View Post
Marky, I saw your post & I know what you mean.Check out (www.vintage-motorsports.com) & talk to Jay. They are a sponsor on this forum & sell Backdraft Cobra's & now the new BDR GT built by CAV for Backdraft. They are also about 6 months away from the New BDR Daytona Coupe. When I got my 1st Cobra I had looked @ kits & used FFR's and quickly learned the difference & got a Backdraft. I'm on my 2nd BDR Cobra, I sold my 1st car for a profit after a year of use . I didn't want to sell it but could not refuse the deal so I ordered another one.They are in Wallingford CT & probably not a bad ride from MA.? They have sold other cars in MA & all over the east coast the states & over sea's .Top notch guys from start to finish & the BDR is a factory built car, (not to mention the ride, performance & other standard features )an MSO & no problem to register. Check the site you will be amazed & they do a complete build log of every car. My new Cobra is build # 656 & my BDR GT is build # 3. Jay has 2 guys right now trying to sell there FFR's to get BDR's. He has some very special pricing & end of season specials ?

Good Luck
I Sell DBR for Canada. But if some one want to built a kit and doesn't want to buy a complet car 2 different approches.
Don,