View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 07:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default New chassis for Shell Valley Cobra body

I love the Cobra and always have wanted one. But, I wanted one with a race quality chassis and modern suspension, brakes, and steering. Working with Rich and Dana of Shell Valley I designed a chassis that uses the parts from the 1997-2003 C5 Corvette and Shell Valley's beautiful new body and Cobra parts. The result is a modern super car wrapped in Snake Skin.
I unveiled the car at this years Run n Gun where in it's first day of running it posted the fastest road course time for any Cobra running in the street class.
This car is now available as a Chassis/bocy kit. You can check it out at www.chesnutmotorsports.com. I know that my kit is not for everyone but I think that it offers a new high performance option. I know that the site has some errors in it and I will be correcting those shortly. I am thick skinned so feel free to critique the site and my car. My goal is to make both as good as possible.
Shelly Valley produces my Dragon kit for me and they will be producing the new Cobra as well. Their Daytona Coupe body fits my chassis too!
Have fun, John