View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 07:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX4000, 427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrist View Post
Well, since Knight 4000 is from Oregon and the EBAY lister is also, I would guess they are one and the same. No biggie, welcome anyway, but that is no way to start your relationship with CC. Be honest and say that it is yours or at the very least say that it is someones that you know if it is.

Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_hv View Post
i would like to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty.
I would say that he is honest. I'm sure he was surfing ebay, whether he was the vendor or not. So, by the rules of our legal system, he is honest. He neither proclaimed or denied he was the vendor, so there is no dishonesty there.

Assuming he is the vendor, then this is an example of the beauty of our legal system. You can tell true facts in such a way to give a certain impression/conclusion/deduction that is different from what the truth really is, without ever telling a lie. Our legal system is built around and promotes this principle, wasting time, effort, and especially money for most of us. Perfect design benefitting the minority of us.
"After jumping into an early lead, Miles pitted for no reason. He let the entire field go by before re-entering the race. The crowd was jumping up and down as he stunned the Chevrolet drivers by easily passing the entire field to finish second behind MacDonald's other team Cobra. The Corvette people were completely demoralized."