View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 05:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     

I don't believe that car is a 2002 chassis...
From the Bondurant Plaque on the dash and the layout of the engine compartment I would say you have a car there whit a 1998 chassis, maybe even earlier by a year. The registration year of a car is dependant a a number of things, where and when it was registered the first time, year of engine, etc.
As to the trunk, looks to have a fuel cell installed. Could be that this was on of the cars used by Bondurant at his driving school. Interesting pedigree on the chassis though.....He was on of the original distributors of the cars in the USA. I'd like to find one of his dash plaques for my garage collection.

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net

Last edited by Blas; 11-18-2008 at 05:52 AM..