View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 09:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default ORIGINAL Design Drawing PRINTS

Hello everyone at CC,

My name is Kevin Chun and new to the club/forum. Thank you for having me.
First, I'd like to share a little background and second, I'm wondering what opinions you guys have about a concept I have in the works.

In 2006, following in my dad's footsteps, I graduated from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California. I received a Bachelor of Science in Transportation Design. I currently work in the (now very struggling) automotive industry as a designer for Calty Design Research - a subsidiary of Toyota's global design network.

Anyway, now the cool stuff. I'm the son of John M. Chun, a designer who worked for Carroll Shelby/Shelby American in Los Angeles in 1967-68. He was a designer assigned to the 1967-68 Shelby GT350 and GT500. During his time working for Carroll, my dad produced a lot of design related sketches pertaining to the GT cars and Cobra at that time. Since my dad is a phenomenal pack-rat, and now that I'm out of school with time and some income, the sketches have surfaced.

I'm wondering what value you guys would give these images...or what route I should take here.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Kevin

Last edited by kchunner; 11-23-2008 at 06:18 PM..