View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 05:38 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #621, Keith Craft 408
Not Ranked     
Default Update

Janis at Operation Comfort is planning a Bar B Q lunch for us. I'm guessing it includes all the "fixins" but will confirm tomorrow. Many people asked about baked goods. I don't think you can go wrong at Christmas time with cookies etc. Anything not eaten would be taken back to BAMC for everyone there. I'll have a cooler full of drinks and I'm sure there will be a few others with the same.

This is a working ranch with a caliche road to get in, so we're looking for a rally spot outside the ranch. If anyone has been there, could you make some suggestions. Also, we need very specific directions. I don't trust Mapquest when it comes to locating the entrance to Lonesome Dove Land & Cattle.

Gregg, sorry to hear your car won't be ready, we'll get you some seat time while you're there.

I was contacted by a member of the group that has a very interesting situation. He's planning on trailering his car up and doesn't have extra room in his trailer and pickup for all the donated shop supplies he's gathered. "HOLY SMOKES", that's a good problem to have, we'll find a way to help get the stuff to San Antonio. Anyone reading this coming from Houston, let's talk, we need some help hauling shop supplies.