View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 02:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CAN-AM cobra, 460 SVO
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastdime View Post
Goins Motorsports, who has built most of the JBL's was building me a turnkey custom touring JBL. The chassis was modified (with Richard's input) to accomodate some of the changes both Larry and I wanted. Larry had a number of problems; moved his business from Montana to Idaho; had a fire in the shop; snowed in and out of his shop; all of which delayed the project for months. Then his father died last month and he now must move to Oklahoma to take over his father's business. Due to these unforseen problem the project has been cancelled and there is nothing but a partly finished chassis to show for it.

Don't get me wrong, Larry is a great guy and would finish the project if he didn't have these personal challenges in his life. I was simply looking to see if there was someone else building the JBL (to Richard's spec) out there that I could talk about building one for me.

It doesn't look like it, so I will be moving on to another manufacturer.

Mark
Hello Mark (from another Mark)- just saw your post, I didnt see in this thread what ended up happening with your JBL chassis- did you have any interest in selling it?