View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 04:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival CR 3505, LS1, T56 6 Speed, VE 3.45 LSD Rear, 6 Spot AP Fronts, 4 Spot Wilwood Rears
Not Ranked     

Strida, Yes it was pretty quick. My family now has me back. I worked most nights and weekends as I needed to pass engineering by the end of this year due to my engine etc. If you need any tips on the underbody exhaust for the CR 2008 chassis let me know. maybe I can get some more detailed pictures for you. If you're in Melb I can put you on to the exhaust people I used. They actually check the sound levels for me beforehand to ensure I had a chance of passing.

I am a bit more relaxed now. Can sit back and enjoy it more and take my time with the rest of the build - prep for painting, painting, interior plus some other things that as I was building I thought I would re-do when I have time.

Mike - thanks for your help on the phone and your wonderful tips and posts on the forum. Especially the Brake Fail Float switches - they did the trick.

Steve - yes definitiely a drive for you as I owe you big time re the seats etc.

Everyone on the forum - I would not have been able to do what I did without the information contained in these posts. I really look forward to reading all of these posts. Keep them coming.

I just won an award at work yesterday which carried a $1500 cheque with it so I am thinking this will go towards some nice sidepipes.

I said to myself I would really like to go to Shelby Fest next year and it looks like I will be able to - now got to think about what I need for that. Ah more work on the Cobra - what a shame.

Rgds

Gregg