View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 03:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Wow you guys are great! As with anything you get excited about the time line always seems longer. I know everything will come together soon and all at once and that is why I have been trying so hard to get my part done (408 stroker). Thanks go out to so many people that are helping with my engine build (Keith Craft, Lumpy Loughary, Stanley Morton, and possibly Dynatek's weber fuel injection system). These guys are some of the best in the industry and each contribute a valuable part to the overall reliablity and power to the ground.

To answer the design questions I will pass this along to Bryan who has been working feverously to keep his orders of Cobra's and 34 Fords going out the door while spending a great deal of time on the Coupe's and his GT 40 (which is a story in itself). Bryan has been diligent in his attention to detail with the original concept and making the Coupe's worthy of the badge they will carry. The HCS Coupe will be so distinctive that it will be easily recognizable at any venue with it's signature graphic's and attention to detail. Hopefully, Bryan can jump in here and add some other details before to long?

Thanks to everyone again.

Clois Harlan

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"