View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 01:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: jbl
Not Ranked     

hey richard

i used to use avg until i had a problem about 5 days ago and switched to windows one care. i think this is where my problem might have originated. i can access the jbl website through google and get whatever is riding on it, i then went to work where they use something else just to make sure and googled jbl cobra and the same thing happened. not sure what they use at work but they have 8 stations and never have problems. i tried to download the virus at work and it wouldn't let me because whatever they use for protection is better than what i have at home, maybe including the avg i had. at work i couldn't get out of it and would completely close the window and all tabs before i could do anything.

i could be wrong, but the same thing happened two different places.

this is the name of the bug avg_880865

it looks like an avg product but comes up with a windows icon and some misspelled wording.

i just tried another search on the above and something different came up then what came up at work last night so maybe it has changed or maybe avg has found it and implemented a fix or maybe google has fixed it.

if i am incorrect my apologies and this thread prob should be deleted.

talk to you later, i have some new parts for the jbl.

mark