View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 623, 427 S/C Cobra. Ford FE 428 Cobra Jet, Ford Nascar TL 4speed - with a touch of raw; "less is more" theme
Not Ranked     
Default Memories.

Thanks You guys. I appreciate the little step back in time for a moment. WSCB was a big deal for me, and still is, in so many different ways. Was a very difficult decision in the end, but a smart one for now. Preserving the memory as it was was also important too.

As for a DVD, well...hmmmm...there is a photo DVD with a bunch of photos on it, along with an overly expensive coffee table photo book (high cost due to low volume), and a few other things that Dan LePage came out with as prototypes just for fun.

If someone really wants a DVD, i can talk with Dan about running a batch if we can get 25 people who want them so we can do a real batch at our friends place with the DVD maker. And, as for the book, I'd need to check with Dan, they are amazing, but ridiculously expensive as single units. A batch of 20 books or more is required just to save 30% and even then, they still cost about 5x of what a normal photo book should. Feel free to send a PM, and I'll send back an email address by PM only. Duane

Last edited by decooney; 01-12-2009 at 10:03 PM..