View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 06:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     
Cool Nice engines

Hey thats K&M in Raytown but thats ok,Kevin who has worked ther since before I was 15 is buying it.He does Ausome head work on about anything that goes fast a real Guru of machinist I trust him with all my work and allways recomend this shop.They have earned my trust wwwaaaay back.They really have done some very nice BB Ford engines and have a big following with the area Truck pulling and mud boggers as well as the Mopar finatics ,they build some real monster ci BBfords,Chby's and Mopar's that Kick A$$.Im glad to see him get it.The original owner and Kevin had been together for as long as i can remember,he died a couple of years back and his wife Karen did her best but her heart just wasnt in it.Thanks Mort for picking out the block in my car one of the last jobs he worked on before his untimely Death.These are good guys,ther number is 816 353 4422 know it by heart.;-)
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,