View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 06:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 1884 5.0 E.F.I. NOS
Not Ranked     
Default London Cobra Show Drag/Timetrials event

Hey all
I am trying to gauge participation for drag racing/ time trials at the London Cobra Show. I don't know if there will be enough people who want to really see what their Cobras will do in the 1320'. This event would be part of the London Cobra Show. It will be held at National Trails Raceway in Hebron Ohio. The track is located about 30 miles from the LCS hotels. This may also be the location of the autocross event. We are still in the planning stage of this part of the event. There will be some kind of entry fee,(the more cars the less the fee. Your response to this thread will make or break this part of the event. If this does not get the support needed I will organize the autocross at another site yet to be determined. I am trying to get as many things to do with our cars as possible. For those who have never been down the 1/4 mile, I can tell you it is a blast, and you don't need to be Don Garlits to try it. You can run as hard (or not) as you want. The track is a first class NHRA facility that has hosted many NHRA national events. It includes EMS track prep. timing and scoring and full Christmas tree. Please post here or send me a message at cobra@insight.rr.com
Thank You and hope to see you all at the London Cobra Show
Gordon

Last edited by GForce; 01-29-2009 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: addition of entry fee statment