View Single Post
Old 11-01-2001, 01:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

OK, I'm in.

Three womens libers are returning from a convention of NOW. One says "I got so pumped up at the last convention that I ernt home and told my old man that he better have my dinner cooked my the time I got home every day. The other replied "what happened?" She says "The first dsy I didn't see much but by the second day he had it cooked and waiting for me.

The next lady says " Me too! I told my ole' man to have the clothes cleaned and folded before I got home." "and?" they replied........"Well the first day I didn't see much but my the second and third day he was right in line and did what I said"

The Third Lady says "I was really pumped up the last convention.....I told my man that he better get all the clothes done and have my food hot and waiting on the table for me as I got home from work!" " Well, How did it do with him?" they asked.........." Well the first day I couldn't see much.......but by the third day the swelling had gone down and I could just make out some shadows if I tried real hard!!!!!

Then her husband (Ron Frohs) cranked up his Cobra and ran over her, just to make sure she got the message. (thought I would keep this about Cobras)

Doug.........Next?

Last edited by Dream Master; 11-01-2001 at 01:44 PM..