View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 06:36 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Exclamation

Again, I will not start or be part of another US vs THEM thread as it does noting for the hobbiest (which is the majority of the end users here) community as a whole.

I do find it strange that you set up your web page the day after you got banned from ffcobra. Also find it strange that most if not all of the current files on your web server have a date of 2/3/09 on them. Where are the 200+ disenfranchised owners? Where is the data you must have documented between then and now? Where is the basis for your potential lawsuit other than a few items that may or may not have left the factory in the condition in which you now show (and in tiny little pictures with no real detail). You remind me of a fellow on another forum who just posted this past week about selling a 68 Shelby with 16 miles on it...Oh yeah, he does not have the information available yet, but is taking email addresses with a limit of 400 einfopackets to be sent out and less than 179 spaces left open. No substance to be had in his thread or this one, if you are going to make allegations, perhaps putting it on line for all to see before a post like this would have been the educated thing to do.

I've not made up my mind on this, but for now let's just say the skeptic in me is wary.

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS