View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 11:04 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 930, 427 Windsor T56
Not Ranked     
Default 12 Hours of Sebring Turn 1 Cobra Corral

The DSCC has secured the Turn 1 club for the 12 Hours of Sebring. This is the biggest sports car race in America and we have the best spot to see it. We have the same packages available as the other car corrals, we just have a better corral.

The Turn 1 area is a secure spot with security at the gate. No one gets in without a Turn 1 pass on their ticket. We have about 75' of track frontage right at the exit of Turn 1. The fence is about 10' off of the track. You can see all the way down to turn 3. Video monitors and shade will be provided. Last year Ben Devlin put the BP Mazda P2 prototype into the tire wall right in front of us.

Tickets must be ordered early so we can send in the all the money to Sebring. They will then send the tickets back for the club to distribute. As of today we have one RV spot still available. Contact me if you are interested. There is ample spots for tent camping too.

Ticket packages are available on the DSCC's new site. DSCC Store You will need to join the club for a mere $10 to order tickets. Still the best value going.

Several of us will be showing up Wednesday afternoon to begin the festivities.

If you have an questions, just emal or PM me.

Have Fun!

BDR #930
08 Corvette Coupe
92 Sunburst Yellow Miata
#81 Saturn V Miata Crapcan racer
Panoz GTRA #42