View Single Post
Old 11-02-2001, 12:14 PM
Shade Tree Mechanic
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: - Unique - 302 - 4 spd. -
Not Ranked     
Talking Not to drift too far off topic!!

An attorney is out on a trip around his New Jersey town. Banner in front of a tent on the East side of town, "DON'T MISS THE AMAZING SHELBY COBRA RACECAR DRIVER." Curious, he buys a ticket. The tent goes dark. Suddenly, trumpets blare and all eyes turn to the center of the stage. There, spot lit in the center ring is a table with three walnuts on it. Standing next to it is an old retired racecar driver.

Suddenly the racecar driver unzips his pants, whips out a huge penis, and smashes all three walnuts with three mighty swings. The crowd erupts in applause as the elderly racecar driver is carried off on the shoulders of the crowd.

About ten years later this same attorney visits Las Vagas and sees a faded sign for the same show , 'DON'T MISS THE AMAZING SHELBY COBRA RACECAR DRIVER.'

He can't believe the old guy is still alive much less still doing his act! So he buys a ticket. Again the center ring is illuminated. This time, instead of walnuts, three coconuts are on the table. The old racecar driver stands before them, then suddenly unzips his fly and smashes the three coconuts with three swings of his amazing member. The crowd goes wild.

Flabbergasted, the attorney requests a meeting with the racecar driver after the show. "You're incredible," he tells the old racecar driver. "But I have to know something." "You're older now, why switch from walnuts to coconuts?"

"Well", says the old racecar driver, "My eyes ain't what they used to be."