View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 07:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't have one thanks to Carlton Wayne Bridges aka Grumpy!
Send a message via AIM to sigx97
Not Ranked     

Carlton Bridges had every chance to work out a deal between my lawyer and I. He refused any sort of communication. He would never agree to any sort of a schedule to return monies to me or csr. The land that was seized and is actually now mine due to the auction is a plot of land. There are legal blocks in place now to where Carlton Bridges can not sell his house or any land. That is good for the next 10 years due to my judgement and is easily renewed. Simply put: the house he lives in now and the land it is on will one day be mine. He can not legally do anything with that house or land now except reside in it.

Let me add this too. Carlton said to the constable last year that he sold the vehicle he was supposedly building for me. SO if there ever even was a Cobra not only did he make the money off me, he also made money from that sale to someone else.

Last edited by sigx97; 02-10-2009 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: more info