View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Scratch built CSX style frame, Carbon fiber body, 393 Stroker, T-bird IRS, T5
Not Ranked     

I could well have been in your shoes. I asked Grumpy for a price list for his Cobra and parts. What I received was a contract with no pricing on it, not even the blanks filled out for what he wanted me to agree to "pay for"?
I guess he thought I was just going to sign the form and send it back like a blank check and he would build whatever he wanted and charge whatever sounded good that day.

After that, I bought the body/chassis from Roger Bolick, partly based on the fact that Grumpy said he had all the parts I needed to finish the project. Same thing, never could pin him down on pricing, delivery times, etc.... and finally gave up after several months of trying to make some headway with him.

I'm just glad you finally put an end to his activity so he couldn't take advantage of anyone else with his endless BS stories and fraudulent activity. Also glad you were made whole by the courts. It seems you never hear of justice like this coming along anymore.

Bob