View Single Post
Old 11-02-2001, 08:56 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A CSX Cobra,1966 GT350 and an '06 Ford Heritage GT
Not Ranked     
Contrary to input, I have read the entire thread and I merely mentioned that I have never had a single problem of any kind with my EM or the staff of the company. I choose to build my car myself (which was the purpose of the exercise) and I have found all of the Everetts to be forthright, engaging and helpful. I have steered at least 5 buyers to EM, and I have assisted them in building their cars, and have never heard a single complaint from any of these new friends. Most of these folks I have met at car shows, races, etc.. and struck up conversations about my car. I find it odd that Buford did not invite someone to the Fla plant, as he really pushed me to do so when I was deciding on a car to buy. I visited the old plant in Tampa, and was treated extremely well by all of the staff. I have since visited the new facility in Odessa, and the reception was the same. While it is regrettable that any enthusiast has problems fulfilling his dream, I stand by my wholehearted and enthusiastic endorsement of EVERETT-MORRISON. I believe that no company can satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time, but in my opinion, based on my track record, I would not hesitate to strongly reccomend EM to any potential buyer.