View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 10:00 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC, 289 c.i. with a T-5 "Living the Cobra Experience"
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Williams View Post
Hey, I'm a little late jumping into this forum but I too am a RUCC owner. The car took 3.5 years to complete but as stated above Roger makes a great car. I haven't spoken to Roger since March 06' when I picked the few B/O parts he had and I knew then I wouldn't be getting any support. I finished it February 08'.
If RUCC owners ever got together it would be a blast. Maybe Roger could even be coaxed into coming, if we can find him!
Ken
I was checking out your gallery, nice build, nice Cobra! What color blue is that? Have anymore pictures of it?

I finished my RUCC kit in March 08 & it's been a blast!

It's a shame that things didn't work out for Roger (for whatever reason), he made a top notch solid, quality kit that handles and drives fantastic. I believe it is one of the best kits (& not just because I own one), I've been in others that just don't feel like a "real" car, this one does.

It's a shame that only a limited number of people like us will ever really know what this kit has to offer.

We are hoping to get as many RUCC owners together as possible sometime this year, still have to work out the details.

See ya,
Randy

"Living the Cobra Experience"