View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post
David,

Let's not go overboard here. You gave me a spray for not referring to you by your correct title for which I sincerely apologize. I was merely warning Stiffy that he could probably expect the same treatment as his offence was similar to mine. We have to be consistent now don't we, or were you just having a shot at me? I would be really interested in your answer as would many others who will read this thread.

As far as quoting thread numbers etc., is concerned, that's how I operate. I don't say anything unless I can prove it and back it up with facts, which is exactly what I did.

As far as I am concerned, the hatchet is buried. In future, you will be known only as Boxhead or David.

Baz

Maybe my memory is no good? I went searching for my "spray" but could not find it, I thought I mearly said something along the lines of "Hey Baz, not sure if your talking to me or not but my name is David or Boxhead"
If that constitutes a spray in your opinion then we both must have had very different lives.
I would have assumed that a man such as yourself being an x highway patrolman would have had many more Sprays alot worse than that?

And in so far as (I quote) "Stiffys offence" (your words not mine) It seems to have been a one of thing.
I mentioned it to you as it appeared as if you had decided this was my name and had been reffering to me as Boxy for quiet a while both here on the forum and face to face at the Nationals.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.