View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 10:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC with 6 litre 307KW LS2, Comp Cam, 348rwhp & 532.5 ftlb of torque with 6L80E Tiptronic Transmission
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead View Post
Maybe my memory is no good? I went searching for my "spray" but could not find it, I thought I mearly said something along the lines of "Hey Baz, not sure if your talking to me or not but my name is David or Boxhead"
If that constitutes a spray in your opinion then we both must have had very different lives.
I would have assumed that a man such as yourself being an x highway patrolman would have had many more Sprays alot worse than that?

And in so far as (I quote) "Stiffys offence" (your words not mine) It seems to have been a one of thing.
I mentioned it to you as it appeared as if you had decided this was my name and had been reffering to me as Boxy for quiet a while both here on the forum and face to face at the Nationals.
Mate,

'Boxy' was meant as a term of endearment. Similar to someone calling me Bazzy. That doesn't ruffle my feathers and I was quite surprised to receive your response. Let's forget about it now as the Forum wasn't meant for this type of crap.

Baz