Thread: new here
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 10:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR coupe fms 392,430 hp
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up new here

I had tried to register here several years ago without success, guess I messed it up because of email address change. Anyhow I'm here,I built my first Cobra replica in 1982, had it until 1989 then went back to street rods,and a couple of restorations[model A and 65 Mustang]still have the Mustang.I sold a great driving 34 outlaw coupe and a 37 Ford pickup to build my FFR coupe. Wish I had them back!
I nearly didn't buy the FFR because I didn't want to screw togather a bunch of ready made parts, big suprise.
I'm just finishing a '51 MGTD, the wife doesn't care for cruising in the Daytona, it's to fast but loves the MG ,it's anything but.
If I can sell the FFR coupe without taking to bad a beating I'll start a new build,all I know is it'll be a Ford, kind of thinking Huricane 289, can't get the Cobra roadster I saw in 1964 out of my mind, wire wheels and all. Now that I'm older big block cars have lost their appeal [unless of course an original early Mustang] I'll be hanging around for whats up .