View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #89 Keith Craft Genesis 427 so, stroked to 482, 649 hp. Sabre GT 40 #16 351W stroked to 408, 527hp, TWM stack injection, Fast XFI, G50/50.
Not Ranked     

Hi Dee, thanks for all you have done. I dont want to cause problems but I do have a trailer question (so I can plan ahead). I plan to park my Cobra in the trailer each night so it can be locked and protected from the weather. My trailer is a cheap-o and I have no rear jacks and I would not trust the front jack with any weight so I need to be hooked to the truck to load and unload. Will there be an area where I can leave the truck and tailer connected so I can load every night without moving the truck or trailer. Thanks to my back problem (same if not worse than yours) I dont want to have to tie down the car each night to load. If the weather is nice I don't mind leaving it out but if there is a chance for rain I would like to be able to put it in the trailer. I am pretty flexable here so if I need to get in early or whatever just let me know.

John