View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 09:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427SC, 427 SO from the Fliptop
Not Ranked     

I have to be honest, I cant believe how busy I am trying to make up ground, reel in contracts, collect on outstanding invoices, complete proposals and I just have to stop.....Make the commitment that I just have to carve the time out to do this...It's that important.....

Thats' how I felt at the Tea Party. And thats why I'm making time today!

I'm not a radical .....and actually .....not so inclined..... to protest. But its time somebody stood up and called BS on both Republicans and Democrats, this isn't out ideology it about the very survival of this country.

The fact that Pellosi constantly oversteps her role in Government (remember the flight to the Middle East) and that Kennedy wont step aside even for health reasons having a seizure on inauguration day tells me that we the people have given too much power to our Career Politicians and its not about a "More perfect Union or" We the People" anymore.

Tax the S## out the people they take it. Its like killing a lobster boil the water slow and they be a sleep by the time they are cooked. Its time we wake up and realize that we are in the water and getting cooked.

I love my kids and That's why I work so damn hard to give them opportunities they might not have otherwise...I'm standing up here and will protest what is happening in our Country...anybody else with me? I'll volunteer to help organize ...what ever is required