View Single Post
Old 11-07-2001, 09:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     

Gary Morris
ERA535 is owned by ERA535 ( that is his user name here on the froum). Not very clever if you ask me , but that is his name. maybe you can ask him directly. I don't believe they rub any longer. He did have a large opening into the trunk where the tire had chewed it's way past the inner lining .

I am kidding of course.
I took the tires off, because I can't afford another paint job. I haven't recovered from the last one yet. Besides I am saving them for competetion, if I ever compete. I understand those tires are no longer available. I have a few more photos, I could email them to you directly if you are interested.

chopper
Merry Christmas to you too. Maybe you can do my shopping for me as well. I don't feel like braving going out this time of the year. It is down to high 70s (maybe low 80s at best) already. I don't want to get caught out there shopping, and next thing you know the temperatures dip down to 65-68. How am I gonna get home. I don't have a top for my car.

JWheaton
Are you still there stalking people who own ERAs? I don't see why you should even be on this forum.

Excelguru
Same offer. I could send you what few I have via email if you want. Stay out of the cold.

BigMike
Yeap! got down to the 70s!!Down right nasty. A blizzard. I bet the wind chil factor was at least 71 degrees.

ERA535
Pat, either give me my linkage back or return Dora immediately.
Not one of those "They are backordered" crap.

TURK

Last edited by Turk; 11-07-2001 at 10:00 PM..