Old 03-19-2009, 05:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPO 2715
Not Ranked     
Default Junk you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ng8264723 View Post
Oh alright the term JUNK is misleading huh? I have read everyone of Jay's posts. The rockers fall apart. The cams don't turn in the heads when torqued down. The front plate is not flat. The heads leak in multiple places. The valves are cut correctly. The seats need to be reinstalled. The manifolds leak. I would like to see someone using a complete motor and making 1/4 miles passes with it. Where are the successful builds. My posts aren't ODD. Your's are not informed and sarcastic. At least I have objective evidence of a build from a very reliable source. Where does you info come from. The stuff is JUNK. It should be recycled maybe made into alum cans. Would you rather me say how wonderful his crap is. How would you like to spend 11,000 and not be able to turn the cam in the heads. Don't be a smartass
I'm not being a smartass, I'm trying to suggest that you read your posts before posting (unless of course you talk like that all the time in which case we can all draw our own conclusions).

Your posts look more like the manufacturer ran over your dog instead of selling a poor product. Junk, junk, junk, junk......yeah, we get it.

Even the guy that never bought the product says it's junk.

It "looks" more like you guys are dragging some other issues into this thread rather than reporting on the product. Superfleet ran in here with his first post bashing the manufacturer. I'm informed enough to see that.

You guys with the junk posts look like you have some axe to grind with the OP and the manufacturer, with the exception of Superfleet who bought the kit, and did not get what he wanted. Fair enough and good reporting.

For me, less adjectives is what's needed, and more details.

Eric