View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 12:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPO 2715
Not Ranked     

Would you mind posting your first name? That way we could be on a first name basis....

I'm not spending my money on a motor, I just bought a KC 496 FE.

okay, you love your Kirkham, I love them too. You own one, I've ridin in them. I could not agree more with you on this point. WONDERFUL cars!

You have experience with Kirkham as an owner, and can report to the attributes of the Kirkham experience, more than I can because I have only ridin in them. Some day I will get to go to their shop and drool on their products. But I can tell people "I rode in a Kirkham and saw the fit and finish first hand and it is an excellent product" even thought I have never owned one.

But could you explain in detail how YOU have developed an opinion on "this" kit? A comparison to another kit you did buy, since you never really did buy this kit. Or do you just feel like you dodged a bullet?

You have been to "this" manufacturer's shop, and you have been to Edelbrock's shop and can report what you saw as differences. Maybe you have owned both heads, and can personally report what you saw in the heads you purchased. Because if you can't, your just bashing this kit without a reference point, since you don't know from your own experience, like you can about your Kirkham.

Eric

Speed is the only poster so far that I can see "bought" the kit, and did not get what he should have, or what he thought he should get. However his first post at CC was a negative post about this kit.