Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel1 View Post
Totally agree.
yeah i tried that, assured me that for what it
woud cost me to get rid of her i could easily buy an original Cobra :-/

For anyone that wants a Cobra that can cruise all day, hill climb, tarmac rally or whatever this is the car for you.....She is fantastic,

She has run in four Targa Tasmania's and the Cannonball run, since then it has had a relativley quite life....

More info on the car as requested: It is a python, ( not a Crown chassis as some of you suspected) built by George in the early 90's, he also inspected the car before I purchased it, and despite some faults that I have subsequently fixed gave it the all ok......I have spent a small fortune on the car over the past year or two, rebuilding the suspension, steering, brakes, new ADR seats, wind screen lots of other bitsnpieces. It drives beautifully and is very quick if you can keep up with it! (i cant) It has passed a full transprot inspection here and has been recently issed Tassie rego - With working stainless side pipes.......

She runes a EB GT Windsor (was a crate motor) and a Tickford modified auto box (safety measures removed, shift like a manual). She runs a Jag rear end with 3:3 LSD (rebuilt recently). The car has a set of replica Halibrands in addition to the Simmons that are currently on it, I also have a toploader (with bell housing) to go with it at extra cost.... It is currently reg in Tas, but has a history of reg in Vic and NSW.

The log book has been lost and I will be requesting a re-isued copy soon, the car is on the CAMS register so this is not a problem.

She is for sale at 40k...

cheers

mike

Last edited by Tassiemike; 03-22-2009 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: more info