View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 10:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

We did our best to make everyone happy, to work as quickly as we could to get the job done. Now for some technical talk...I was using a 17-55 mm lens btw, and switched to another lens when I realized that,to frame everyone in the shot, the ends would have been distorted AND everyone was tiny! The poor guy that was operating the lift was moving us all around-up down, frontwards backwards. It was getting to the point where our safety was a concern because of the wind and other folks that should not have been on there (but we had no control over this.)
Yes, there are things that could have been done and that would have required more time. It became very clear to us that most folks did not want to spend the afternoon perfecting the shot. Trust me, I would have gladly tweaked a few more things if I had the time.It turned out to be a beautiful day and we understand that most of y'all would rather be out riding! I don't blame you!

Hopefully, this will clear up a few things. There were a lot of factors involved that we did not have control over. Yes, things could have been done differently. We were not paid to be there btw, we were there on our own time. Even still, we put our best into what we did, given the circumstances we were working under.

We really appreciate the feedback we have been receiving so far.
We got a test print of the 12x24 panoramic btw. The detail is incredible. You can find yourself in he photo WITHOUT a magnifying glass!

Sonia DeFoor