View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 09:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Gary,
I can see why you would be frustrated and upset to say the least. . I can only offer my opinion that it seems that there was a breakdown in communication somewhere along the way. As I mentioned before, it was my understanding that everyone would be in the shot. We had even taken that into consideration when we were planning the layout of the cars (i.e, the cars would be varying models, so varying lengths). Things were happening very quickly during the shoot and I was having to scream and use anyone that was walking by to communicate from the lift.
I know that there is probably not much that I can say to make up for the fact that your car was excluded from the shot. I don't know what happened, but if it is something that perhaps I may have been partially responsible for somehow, then I offer my sincerest apologies. I only wish that someone would have said something to whoever asked you to leave -to let them know that you were SUPPOSED to be there!
Thanks for you honesty Gary. It's great that you all have that sense of closeness and I really do feel terrible about what happened.
-Sonia DeFoor