View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SHELBY GT500...slightly modified. Former owner of CSX4758..a GEM of a ride!
Not Ranked     

Sonia....No apology needed but I Thank You anyway. The photos I have seen are totally awesome. It was time for a change on our photographer. I was just trying to understand the "discussed" part that was told to me. I'm not going to say who told me that as I respect him very much and consider him as everyone else my family. I just want to make sure that in the future we come up with some options. With the digital age I'm sure you would agree that another shot or 2 WITH the extra cousins so to speak would not have wasted any film. then you would have had options for those that wanted to be in the picture and say" that's me there in the back" . No harm done and those that know me know I only want to make sure we include everyone in our family at these get togethers as that was the roots of the club when it was formed. That's why we had 16 cars and probably 75 people in attendance and the group shot was merely somone taking a picture and enlarging it. We have come a long way and I plan on being around until I can't physically make it. We owe this to our brothers that are no longer with us that are listed on our Presidential plaque because believe me that's the way they would have wanted it.
I have owned 2 Cobras and hope to own another one some day but for now I'm driving the Mustang. I hope no one takes my comments the wrong way cause I love you all and consider everyone of you part of my family.

Gary