View Single Post
Old 11-12-2001, 12:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Owner, Classic Roadsters II
Not Ranked     
Default Kustom Metal Werks

I should know better but I've been burnt by Kustom Metal Werks. Apparently I'm not the 1st after talking to several other people and suppliers. I sent George a check 2 months ago for a Stainless roll bar for the Classic kit and ordered 1 more after that. I have tried and tried to get the parts and have been told several times they shipped. His company makes stainless roll bars, sidepipes, nudge bars, and several other products for the CR Cobra and other brands. I have sent several people to him for stainless pipes, if you are one of them I apologize. I heard today one person has been waiting 2 years for his pipes which were paid for up front. I have left several messages over the last month with no return calls. I will never understand a business that runs this way. I guess I always assume that a small business like mine must be run in the same manner, honest, up front, respectable. I guess I learned the hard way again. I will chock this up to experience and take my few hundred dollar loss. Please use caution with this guy and don't send him any money up front.
Don