View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadster 351W, T5, Red & White
Not Ranked     

The web site mentions the " Top Marques Monaco " car show including the " smart AC Cobra "

From the web site:

" Tears flowed from the heavens as they looked down on the splendid array of fascinating cars gathered in the Top Marques Pit of the Grimaldi Forum. Before members of the media and press on the French Riviera, CEO & Founder, Lawrie Lewis gave them an overview whats to come in April. The only live supercar show in the world will present the public with the top of the top of prestigious cars, luxury products and services.

In its 6th year, Top Marques Monaco confirms its position as the "must" car show for aficionados of the most beautiful and powerful cars on the planet, the haute couture of the automobile industry. The cars that travelled down on display were: the eco girl Lexus LS 600h; the powerful KTM X-Bow; the fabulous Lazareth Wazuma; the smart AC Cobra; the sleek Lamborghini LP 560; and the beautiful Bentley Continental GTC. All eyes will be on Monaco April 16-19, 2009 to see the world premiers, the supermodels and bad boys on the track, and much more! "

http://www.autoarabia.org/tmm/357/