View Single Post
Old 11-13-2001, 06:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCR Lola Spider
Not Ranked     

Hey,

There are a number of folks using George for GT40 exhausts, myself, Bob Lawerence, Hershal Byrd, Gordon Levy, and some others - and yes he is very slow. Painfully slow. But know that going into the deal with him.

On the flip side, his work is very, very, very good. At least with the full crossover GT40 exhausts.

I sent him money probably 6 or 7 months ago, I forget how long, and my pipes are just now heading out from being finished up.

However, I trust him and I don't think he is going to take your money and run off. He might be slow and a little disconnected on the communication end but he does very nice work.

Just get a timeline with him defined upfront and I'd think you'd be okay. I'm not trying to defend any actions that have occured in the past but I'm not worried regarding my own situtation - I knew that it would be 8-10 months before getting the pipes.

Bottom line - I know George does good work and I think he is a trustworthy guy. I've seen his work firsthand and know folks who use his stuff, it is good. Slow, yes, but good nonetheless.

Ron

Last edited by rlearp; 11-13-2001 at 07:15 PM..