View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     
Default 427 Sideoiler engine stroked to 484C.I., fresh for 10,950.00

I have a very nice 427 side oiler engine that was traded in that we are going through and have for sale. If you want a nice 427 engine that is stroked to 484C.I. that will make about 570 ft/lbs of torque and 530HP this would be a great deal for you. Has an original Ford 427 side oiler service block .030 with no problems what so ever. We have fully checked out the block and honed with torque plates. We will be installing a new Eagle 4.250 crank along with Scat 6.700 rods and Diamond dish pistons with new rings and bearings zero balanced. Has Edelbrock heads that we will be doing our stage 1 package on with a flat tappet camshaft and lifters. Edelbrock Performer RPM intake with a new Quick Fuel 780 vacuum secondary. MSD distributor and KCR wires, new Erson roller rockers with Canton oil pan. The engine will be completely built and dyno tested with build sheet, dynosheet and balance sheet. Engine will have Edelbrock aluminum water pump, damper and valve covers.
You will need your brackets, alternator, belt, flywheel, starter and air cleaner. We can also help with these items if needed. Great deal if someone wants to have a nice 427 FE side oiler engine in their Cobra at a great price. Thanks, Keith Craft 870-246-7460