Thread: HandGun owners
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1993 G-Force Cobra, Ford Falcon V8 "Sold 1996"
Not Ranked     

You guys are lucky in the US.

I am from Australia and our gun laws SUCK big time, because too many fags claim people with guns are future criminals, funny how the members of parliament have bodyguards armed to the teeth, but the government is trying to disarm Joe Puplic..

Moved to Japan 6 years ago and the guns laws in Japan suck even more than Australia, you cannot even own a gun unless you are an licensed hunter for the Japanese government and the only thing you can own is a over/under shotgun.

The only guns we see here in Japan are Airsoft, but I can say with over 2 million players it is not a bad game and some of the female players are OMFG!. They have huge meets here with out to 200 players perside and the games last a week long.

They have competitions here with first prize of $10,000 US, some of the competitions are Sniper or Quick Draw etc etc.

A lot of the Japanese guys travel to Guam to do marksmanship courses so then can win the airsoft competition here in Japan, they take the game very serious.

I have to say I do miss Australia and I miss owning handguns but I am happy in Japan playing Airsoft and when I do need a rush a quick trip back to OZ to see Family is always on the cards