Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft Racing
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-CEL View Post
Efnfast,
Yes, better chassis. Here is why.
The pictures you posted of chassis’s from each company are interesting, however they don’t clearly illustrate the differences between SPF and BDR. More directly it portrays the BDR frame as more than it is. The picture you posted of the BDR frame suggests a fully triangulated design, with “X” type bracing in the door and trans tunnel and features a “bird cage” for the body mounting, suggesting that it has or will receive riveted panels further increasing its stiffness. Of the several BDR’s I have become intimate with, that is not the standard chassis. I couldn’t even find that chassis picture on any of the BDR web sites.
Hmmmm, that’s interesting, if I had a company that built that chassis, id be proud and id show it on my web site… Then I looked at the photo again..
Ya know it looks familiar, it looks like a Factory Five Chassis, (which in my opinion is the best replica Cobra chassis) Ill be darned!! It is!!

Jason
Before calling the guy out, you should atleast read his post and attempt to comprehend it. He never said 1 was a BDR...