View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2864 MK III ROUSH 427R
Not Ranked     

Danr55; My My My, how you love to trash talk about us good ol’ Tucson folk. Your trash talk got me to do some serious pondering, which I readily admit I can only bring myself to do about twice a year, and here is what I reconn.

You constantly pit Phoenix against Tucson in all of your petty games and cheer about your shallow victories. Now think about what I am about to say real carefully. Is it really just Phoenix against Tucson, or is it more like Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Surprise, Gilbert, Glendale, Apache Junction, Avondale, Goodyear, Carefree, Cave Creek, Peoria, and Sun City against Tucson and maybe Oro Valley and Catalina? I’m a figurin that the combined population of what you refer to as “Phoenix”, is over 4,000,000. The combined population of Tucson Metro area including Oro Valley and Catalina is at best about 900,000, or roughly 22.5% the size of your thriving Valley Of The Sun.

I’m a thinkin that it is only fair that an event where the winner is based on participants, that the so called Phoenix guys (which is really the 17+++ cities guys) needs to have at least 5 times the number of participants than Tucson has to declare a victory.

Not only am I a thinkin it, I’m a knowin that’s the way us Tucson folks are gonna say it’s gotta bee this Saturday. Especially in light of your uncalled for comments about us Tucson folks being wimps. John may cave in, but I’m a thinkin very few others will.

Now setting aside my “good ol boy” vernacular and with all seriousness, I think an apology for your wimp comment is in order. After all this is supposed to be a fun rivalry.

Night Enforcer
Bonna na Coroin