View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 05:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     
Default Carlisle Kit Car Show May 15-17, 2009 Check out the HCS COUPE

Just about every kit car manufacturer will be there this year and they want you to take a look at what they have and compare it to everyone elses kit. Each manufacturer believes they have the best kit at a fair price. This year B&B Manufacturing will be offering two new kits plus they also make a darn good Cobra and Roadster):

1. The HCS Coupe (which I particularly like).
2. The Street Coupe

Take a look at both kits at the show and let me know what you think. The HCS Coupe has a more robust frame and has it's roots focused on the track ( competition frame, bigger wilwood brakes & M/C, easy access driver adjustable proportioning valve, pin drive wheels, adjustable 4 CORNER QA-1 Coil Over shocks, panhard bar, front & rear sway bar, upgraded signature gauges, etc.) and the Street Coupe is exactly that and is in paint while the HCS Coupe is still in Gel-Coat to allow you to see how well the body comes out of the mold.

These kits are using new top of the line components and safety features (including real carbon fiber) but with the focus on originallity. In my opinion these Coupes are beautiful and offer the convenience of year round "performance" driving with their available options. Coupe owners are absolutely in a league of their own regardless of whose kit they buy. I just happen to be a little partial to the HCS Coupe which is comes in at a very competitive price under $25K.

Seriously, if you are near Carlisle, Pennsylvania this weekend take the time to go check out the festivities and visit with all the vendors. They all have something special to show us. Bring the family there will be plenty to see and do.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/import/

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"