View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley, 514 SVO ... now a 4.6L with an AOD!
Not Ranked     
Default Shell Valley is open for business!

I thought I'd post this press release to help clear up any confusion as to the status of Shell Valley:
------
5/14/09
Travis and Deanna Roth have recently purchased Shell Valley Companies, Inc. (which included Midstates Classic Cars & Parts and International Wholesale). The new company will be known as Shell Valley Classic Wheels, Inc. Travis and Deanna are excited about their new enterprise in Platte Center, Nebraska. They both went to high school in Bancroft, Nebraska. After high school Travis attended Wayne State College where he played football for two years and then transferred to Southeast Community College in Milford, Nebraska, where he graduated with an architectural degree. Travis married Deanna Johnson in June 1994. They have three children, Anthony, 13, Trent, 11, and Carissa, 6. Travis and Deanna have owned and managed Ideal Wheels in Bancroft since 1995 and have owned Roth Racing Performance in Norfolk, Nebraska since 2004. They look forward to relocating and to the new business challenge. They are excited about meeting and taking care of existing customers and welcoming new customers to the Shell Valley family. Travis and Deanna are pleased to announce that the majority of the former company’s employees remain with the company.

------

These are indeed exciting times here at Shell Valley and we plan to continue to serve the Cobra replica community for years to come!

I've stayed on with Travis and Deanna so we're hoping to make the transition as smooth as possible. Give us a call, shoot us an e-mail, or just say hi at a show!

Thanks!

Dana Dankert