View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: shell valley 289 with edelbrock perfomer rpm setup.
Not Ranked     
Default Shell Valley

Well i bet most people who had any dealings or bought anything from them
recently like within the past five or six years won't be dealing with them anymore.
If they dealt with them like i did they won't and considering some of the things that Dana Dankert said to me over the phone like making remarks about me
having a five or six thousand dollar bill and not being able to pay it or wouldn't pay it.I was also told that he wanted to triple the price on parts that someone was going to buy versus what the guy was told to begin with when he got there to buy the stuff.He told the guy that i had parts that i didn't have or that
i didn't order.I know that i didn't get the certificate of origin for the body until
April of 2009 and the body was paid in full in 2006.I also asked Dana for a receipt for the body when it was paid in FULL and i never got it until this year.
He sent me a receipt that was printed out of the computer but wasn't marked paid.I didn't expect to receive it but i got the certificate of origin for the body and a tag and it indicated that i should have had one for the frame also.I received the paperwork this year for everything like the body.
I received a regular Shell Valley invoice that wasn't printed from the computer that is blue in color and has their address and it was marked paid with a rubber stamp.Due to the way they operate and among other things i wouldn't deal with them.