View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: shell valley 289 with edelbrock perfomer rpm setup.
Not Ranked     
Default Shell Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletbrown View Post
I , to am glad they are back in business , I hope Dana stays on , he is great to work with and he can help you get throw the build QUESTIONS.
It would be a good think if postitive imput was offered to the new owner in product and business improvement. We ,the customers , are in a unigue position to help in product improvement and business practises, for we are the customers and we have used there systems. I work for a small business and often the best ideas come from are customer.
So Shell Valley Cobra owners , let's get behind the new owner and help them be a success and offer your imput as to improvements in that endeaver.
The only thing i seen wrong was the way they handled some of the paperwork
and maybe the time it takes to complete the work that people have them do.
Mainly the time it took to do the work and the paperwork stuff like invoices,receipts etc. for stuff that has been paid for.
I know that i wasn't the only one that had something that wasn't completed or couldn't be completed etc.It is possible that the people hired to do the work
wasn't doing it even though they were getting paid from the owner etc.
Maybe that is one reason why the guy went out.Other then that they could
watch some of the things they say to people that are buying stuff such as some of the things that were said to me.