View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: shell valley 289 with edelbrock perfomer rpm setup.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueoo7 View Post
OMG compaq WE GET IT....OK, will you give it a break? Go start your own thread "People dissatisfied with Shell Valley" and see how many posts you get. For someone who doesn't own a cobra anymore, you sure hang around here a lot.
Well i am not the only one who was dissatisfied with them in fact the person going by RustyBob just said he had problems with them so what difference does it make i am not the only one that had problems even though most people seem to act like they haven't other then the person going by RustyBob.
If more people admitted they had problems with them then there would probably be alot of posts to a thread about them (Shell Valley).
There are probably more people that had these same problems as me
and this guy so say whatever you want to say.It just wouldn't seem very
smart to buy stuff from basically the same group of people that you were dealing with before other then maybe the owner of the place has changed due to finances but whatever and deal with the same thing over again most likely.I am glad i didn't get the chance to go to any of these events involving
these cars since i never got mine finished because most of you people seem to be people that i probably wouldn't want to meet and what does me not having a Cobra Replica anymore have to do with anything.No i don't own it anymore or have one and i never got the chance to drive one and will probably never own another one either.If i did own one and talked about anything you people would still probably be the same way.