View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 09:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC with 6 litre 307KW LS2, Comp Cam, 348rwhp & 532.5 ftlb of torque with 6L80E Tiptronic Transmission
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead View Post
Go the Maroons.

Baz your car is looking great, Is the blue a lighter shade than the "traditional" blue?
In any case with the light colored interior it should look good.

Will you give her a squirt around Wakefield this year?
Dave,

The colour is Turismo, which is from the last of the Monaros, I think it was the VZ with the bonnet nostrils. I added additional pearl which made it darker as the Turismo is more to turquoise side.

Wakefield is a question mark at this time. Depends on when it comes out of the painters. It would have been in there 3 months next Friday. This has stuffed up my trimmer as he was expecting the car 2 weeks ago. He's got two full body shells to trim now which have taken priority over my Cobra. These two T Buckets are required for a Car Show and now have priority. Besides that, I want to get some k's up on the motor before I hit the redline. The motor is brand spanking and hasn't done its first kilometre yet. If it's engineered and registered, I might take it down for a run. Only time will tell.

Thanks for your interest. PS:- Go you Blues.

Baz.