View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 02:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1966 Lone Star 427SC.
Not Ranked     
Default SwissTrax flooring Purchase Deal continues.

Hello,
I'm pursuing another purchase deal, with SwissTrax for tile flooring. This has worked out great in the past with other products, so I'm continuing this one for members.

If we can get some buyers for the flooring, we will get 30% off retail !

$4.95/SF any tile any color, recycled poly propylene product line $3.95/SF; your price $3.49/SF any tile any color and $2.79/SF recycled…edges retail $3/each for 15 ¾” tile and $2/each 13” tile; your price $2/each 15 ¾” and each 13” edge.

My sales woman says she has the recycled tiles in her garage. These are from the end of a batch and the color may not be exactly the same. Just like buying wall paper from a different batch or as I know being a auto body man, paint is the same way. If a slight color difference would not matter to you, you'll even get a better price. There is nothing wrong with the tile, other than this little color variance and only you may notice.

You can even order custom logo's. They are laser cut and laid in the tile. They have a "COBRA" logo and I will definitely order one. The price is cheap but, I don't recall what it is but will find out Monday. I also asked if lettering, like your name, business, car type or brand, ect... is something we can do and she will check into it. I replied that if we could come up with one "font", that would be cheaper for all of us and the company. I will be very happy if I/we could get, "427 SHELBY COBRA", or the like.

Anyone wanting to purchase a system or have questions, please send a PM or email me at-

cobrakev@galaxycable.net

With the aid from the company's artist, my floor will be very similar to these tiles and colors, plus the Cobra Logo. It will look great against my blue Cobra.

Again, please send a PM or email me to purchase a system or any questions you may have.

cobrakev@galaxycable.net