View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 04:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lonestar LS427, 408w, 48IDA Webers, TKO 600, 9" Currie 4-link 4.11 rear
Not Ranked     

Yeah, last week I was parked at a show, and for some reason (I still can't get over this) out of all the real hot rods, Camaros, Corvettes, 32' coupes, 57 Chevys, 60's Mustangs - traditional hot rods - I am with the 1990's - 2000's Mustang group, not that I do not like Mustangs, but this guys treat them like Lamborghini's and they are all stock - V6? What the hell? I am not knocking the Mustangs, but trust me when I say these ones need to be kept going to and from school and shopping.

I was parked there with them for some damn reason - and I have about 10 people around my car, a lot of attention - A LOT. The "leader" of the mustang gang with his SVT says to the others "Reach under the fender - if you feel fibreglass - its a peice of s**t". I overheard him and said "You should speak a little more softly - someone may over hear you. If you want - the Fontana Speedway has open track night in a week at the dragway, how about the loser pays the other's entry? You can bring your friends and show them what fibreglass can do to a stock SVT Mustang. How about it?"

Red in the face - still no response...hmmmm.