View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 11:19 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 4758, CSX 381 Keith Craft 482 w/ Weber 48 IDA's
Not Ranked     

Hey Mike,

A big thank you for setting this all up, although like you mentioned, I missed most of it. I felt it was a "point of honor" as my Dad used to say, to show up. Like after you've really tied one on, you have to at least report to work the next morning on time, then go home sick.

Including the flatbed trip for me and wife (she rode back home for free), the new SS hose clamp and Gates hose coupling, that was the best $105 Bloody Mary I ever had!! Not counting the fill up on the way home. I'm getting the Auto Club Plus membership tomorrow in lieu of the Basic coverage. Thanks to Bob from Hillbank and one other Cobra guy who stopped on the freeway to see if I needed a hand while the flatbed was there.

It was a pleasure meeting the other guys, including all who drove 3hrs + like from Santa Maria and other places north and south. I agree we should have another one and I promise to show up on time. Here's a picture of who was left when I got there.

And here's one of the old man the next day at the COCOA Shelby Show in Irvine. What a difference a day makes in the sunshine department. Thanks again, and I look forward to your next outing.

Last edited by rokndad; 06-15-2009 at 11:53 AM..