View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 11:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF_R_/BRG/FRBoss302/327CI/FordEFI/Under_Car_Exh/
Not Ranked     

Great feedback - I have the ERA manual for their SC car, and whilst it is a good guide generically, there is a ton of CSX 4000/6000 specific items that we will have to deal with - and the part where there is little (very little) verifiable continuity information ; IE what serials have what components, and how are they serviced.

Dennis mentions that he has 2 wiring diagrams that have been given for late 4000 and they are different . I will pick them up this week and see what we can do to make the determination on what matches my car.

on mechanical differentiation , I have been told the "easy" way to tell a HST from a HI-TECH car is the front spindle upright;

A: HST (.mx car) is with a billet forged upright
B: HI-TECH (.za car) is a cast steel upright

--Can someone verify >?

Update FUSES / RELAYS :

OK, so I hooked up a battery charger tonight and began to look at the various items and do a general plan and QA.

I also drafted a fuse block diagram to share here, keep in mind it is an early REV, and I haven't traced all the circuits yet.

but the mass offenders are there ; Fuel pumps etc. -- keep in mind this is based on CSX4985, and your car could be different. -- as joe isuzu would say -- your millage (or amperage ) may vary.....

--More news as it happens.

--Steve
Steve SPF 2734 MK3 / Brock Coupe #54- panavia.com

Last edited by PANAVIA; 06-18-2009 at 02:34 AM..